maandag 24 september 2012

Late nights and smoldering cigarettes

So school has started and this means routines, tasks, tests and two huge projects to be ready until the end of this school year. And since I'm studying languages, both projects will be about literature. I've got a subject for Latin but English is giving me a hard time. My partner and I can't seem to decide which book to read. Lolita, To kill a mockingbird, The help, A clockwork orange, so many choices but not one that jumps out of the bunch. Maybe we should limit our choices. Anyway this post is starting to sound like one eternal nag session and that was not my intention. Writing this one to tell you I won't post that often since my keyboard is broken. (Thanks sis for spoiling water on it.) I made this random collage because I fet like it and because I liked how someone said that 'decay can be a beautiful thing'. Ain't that something to think about on this late Monday night? Let Cat Power accompany you.

https://twitter.com/anarchy_roses/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!