vrijdag 24 februari 2012

Introduction of a Stranger

Hi Fashionlovers,


My name is Simon, I'm 17 and I was lucky enough to be asked by the amazing author of this blog to join her and  to contribute to this great blog. I'll start by explaining why Fashion (with capital F!) is so important to me. First of all, it's a true form of art and expression that has a purpose beyond being decorative. It's basically wearable craftmanship and innovation. Furthermore, Fashion mirrors the ideas and atmosphere of the era it was made in, so it's historically very interesting. And last but not least, life is simply too short to wear ugly or boring clothes.

What can you expect from me? 


I will try to voice my opinion about the latest Fashion shows and trends, as well as some journeys back in time. Taste is ofcourse different for everyone, I hope you like what I like and if you don't, feel free to let me know why! (feel free to say something if you do agree as well ;))


Things to come:


Thom Browne Fall 2012 RTW NY

VPL Fall 2012 RTW NY

Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 FTW NY

My favorites of the Fashion Weeks so far! Lots and lots more to come (with commentaries), so stay tuned!


Fashionable Greetings, Simon

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!