donderdag 5 april 2012

Veni, vidi, vici - London Vintage

By Neslihan
Hello to you all,
I'm back in my beloved Ghent and I must admit I'm very happy to be back. Even though London is an amazing, energetic and very inspiring city, it feels good to be back somewhere less busy. The city truly makes you go in overdrive but visiting Camden was the most amazing part of the whole trip. It's so alternative and you can find lots of original and great pieces there. It's also such a difference with the other places in the city. It feld like a haven of peace. My friends and I visited the vintage shops and also the accessory stalls that were there to find. I had this list of all the things I'd like to have and this list was long but I had to set my priorities so I've shortened the list to a maximum of 5 goods with shoes on top. You probably know already that I'm a sucker for a great pair of Dr. Martens and that was also what was on top of my list but the thing was I already had a pair. So, I had to go for some other pair and since I wanted to have creepers too, I bought creepers from Dr. Martens. The best of both worlds, innit? Another thing on this list was a great pair of vintage denim, 80's-inspired, high-waist shorts and I found them at Berty and Gery, the most amazing vintage shop I've visited so far. And the sales staff was also very friendly and helpful! A must go!
I've taken some pictures but they are not that sharp because there not taken with a fancy camera since I don't have one. So you'll have to stick to this.

Vintage galore

My buys

How is your Easter Break so far?
Love.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik hou van vintage shoppen! Geniet nog lekker van je vakantie meis ♥

    Sabrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. very nice things...;)
    http://editorist1783.blogspot.com/2012/04/ne-giydim-black.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Merhabaaa!
    I Was looking for blog posts about London and ta daa I found your blog which made me to fly London again again !Well, I wanted to say thanks :)

    http://thefoolchic.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!