zondag 24 juni 2012

Balance is key

By Neslihan

The term 'minimalistic' is probably overused but I don't know how else to describe Dion Lee's sense for fashion. I've come across this gif on tumblr. and fell in love with the lilac ensemble but it was the detail that got me hooked. Lee had created a spine on the back of the blazer. I was also impressed by his all observing eye. I mean his feeling for detail is incredible. His resort 2013 collection looks so balanced and sleek. Every seam makes sense, every pleat is logic. It's just a total harmony and great co-working between the details and the totality of the look. He gives his collection a sporty twist but femininity is important and you will see that when looking at the straight skirts. He creates a feminine waist by using peplums on his straight pencil skirts. Geometrical shapes and industrial lines aren't dull and can be ridiculously sexy and that's what Lee proofs.












5 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW! What a crazy collection! This is all I want to wear to dinner tonight. Any piece from the collection. Now I hate my outfit... That's the second cool Gif I've seen today! Found you on Mrs. K - so glad!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha, I had the same feeling! And the worst thing is: you can't decide which one you like the most. Thanks for your visit and comment! I appreciate it! :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Minimalistic...yet eccentric???
    it is hard NOT to use that word!!!
    LADY, bless your socks, your comment made my day AND excuse me also for the lack of loving!
    How the hell have you been??
    Going to stalk through now dear ;)
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This collection is pretty f'n amaze! All the details are siick. Thanks for sharing....and great blog!

    alohas from maui.
    http://thestylepirate.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!