woensdag 9 januari 2013

Amour simple

By Neslihan

This one will be a quickie! In my previous post I held a true hommage to simplicity as it is and this post won't be any different. I'm showing you some pictures of an impeccable Vogue UK shoot starring Guinevere Van Seenus photographed by Josh Olins. Together they're exposing some delicious clean cuts and sleekly finished clothing. Calvin Klein, Céline and Jil Sander (by Raf Simons) are some names Van Seenus wore during the shoot. I just love how the rough landscape creates an amazing contradiction with the balanced and smooth clothes. I can not tell you how much I loved this shoot when I first saw it. And I will keep on spreading my fashion motto on this blawg: SIMPLICITY FO' LIFE, BITCHES.


Source: Vogue UK, August 2012

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!