dinsdag 25 oktober 2011

Bad hair day: part one

Negative blog post allert! I'm here to give you guys some updates about my daily and by times quite boring life! Sometimes I wished that I had perfect hair. You know, hair that listens to you and isn't wild or puffy! Why can't I have Jameela Jamil's hair? Why, oh why? Why doesn't my hair grow as fast as the weather changes here in Belgium? Why can't my straight bangs be 'straight' for once instead of frizzy? Why am I tired of my clothes and why can't I find clothes in my wardrobe while I have so many of 'em? Okey, not as many as Carrie Bradshaw has but enough. I am sick of nagging about clothing or my hair but I simply cannot help it. And this wheather doesn't make any of this better! *Grrr* I really like my hair at times because it's black and short and thick! I have moments during which I'm proud of my hair but now I'm really tripping about it! In times like these I tell myself it'll be okey tomorrow. And that's what usually happens. So I'm waiting for tomorrow. Not sorry for being a drama queen because it's relieving at times. And yes, I exaggerated a bit but that's relieving too. I'm just being a teenager, you know? *Smiley*
Some girls have all the luck. *Sigh*
-Jameela Jamil-
N.D.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!