zondag 29 juli 2012

Outfit post³

By Neslihan
Hello, it has been a while again but I'm just too lazy to write something relevant these days. And also I've been working in this grocery store, so I didn't quite feel like writing about an extensive topic. Now that I'm done working, I can fully enjoy my Summer break again. Let it please be warm so I can wear my dresses and sweat my ass off. I'm back but it might take a while before I get started again. You can all take a look at the photos I took last week. And always wear your sunglasses.
Here I'm wearing a vintage white dress one of my nieces gave me. Also wearing WHITE shoes when I was always the one who claimed white shoes were awefully trashy. That was until I saw these. I know the whole thing looks a bit too white but it actually doesn't really bother me. It's a Nurse X Bride look. Note how depressing my neighbourbood actually looks.
I got this necklace from my 5-year old niece. She made the psychedelic beads from pasticine and I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I also adore my Louis Vuitton but actually New Look top.

This outfit was from the day I met my friend and we had a whole bunch of fun. We took like 200 pictures and ate a bag of M&M's. I got this dress from the sales and I could marry John Galliano in it but I could also sleep, do sports and jump in it.

SCARY SCARY SCARY

Doing some crazy dance moves in front of my friend until I come home and...
...see this. It's Helena Bonham Carter for Marc Jacobs, you guys! Can you actually see the similarity between our moves. Lol lol lol

2 opmerkingen:

  1. you are so pretty :)
    i have just began to write the blog :)
    http://fashiondesignbysheyma.blogspot.com/

    you can use mysite with google translate :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, how kind of you! I will take a look on your blog, dear.

      Verwijderen

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!