dinsdag 3 juli 2012

"Oh em gee, she's fooling around with paint!" part two

By Neslihan

The other day I got bored and played with paint again. It's this childish joy that makes me wanna play with it. And since I had stored fuckloads of pictures on my hard drive, I thought, why not? That's how I ended up writing things like 'pastel tears',  'you make my heart go boom, boom, boom' and something about pompons. Free time is dangerous and those pictures are the ultimate proof of that. Please do not mind my ugly hand writing. Just enjoy the pics and share your thoughts.

 I think Vogue Japan has the most amazing photoshoots. They just don't set boundaries but it never gets irrelevant, ugly, or stupid. This is the fashionable version of a goofy cat lady.

I am so in love with this transparency trend. You've seen Simone Rocha do it but a little more recent on this blog were MMM's transparent shoes. I don't know who these shorts belong to but they're freakin' awesome.

 When I first saw Azealia Banks in a magazine, I didn't know who she was. Was she a singer? Or was she a model? I still don't know who she is but I've heard that she's a singer. What I do know is that the dress on the picture is a total delight, the colour, the collar, the glitters, the pompons and the SHOES are amazing! Adoring this look.
 I hope you're listening (or reading in your case) attentively right now. I'd like to intoduce you an upcomming talent: Loza Maléombho. A NY based fashion designer who has created the most ethnic F/W 2013 collection of the year. The fabrics are rich and colourful. It's African culture splashed on dresses, skirts, tops and pants. And it's 100 % wearable.
 I've got a thing for masculine shoes and I cannot help it. This blue'ish pair, belonging to Marc Jacobs (F/W 2013) is just perfect but it's an impossible love story since this is is a part of the men's collection and they won't have a size 38 and even if they had, it probably costs hundreds upon hundreds of Euros.
 In the other post I had mentioned a pastel puke jumper, well this is it. Any one who hasn't done charity this year? You can invest in me by giving me this fabulous Stella McCartney jumper.

For once and for all: Riccardo Tisci is the whizzkid of fashion (along with some other favourites of mine). It doesn't matter what he does (haute couture/ prêt à porter) or when he does it (fall/winter, spring/summer, cruise), he nails it every friggin' time. And that counts for both the men's and women's line. Givenchy cruise 2013.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!