donderdag 1 maart 2012

Minimalistic Thursday

By Neslihan
Hello there, bored reader
So it has kind of been a very busy week for me. I usually plan everything and do the stuff I have to do in advance. So I can relax during the week, you see? But this week has truly been crazy, hectic and just amazing. I have seen some friends I hadn't seen for quite some time. So going totally nuts because of the lack of planning was actually pretty much worth it. But I'm not going to make a habit of it, control freak talking, hellooo! And everything goes so fast. I mean I remember the start of this week and it's already Thursday! And tomorrow will be Friday- oh God, I sound like Rebecca Black. Forgive me, forgive me, forgive me! I'll stop whining about the speed which with everything is happening and start showing some pictures. Since everything in fashion is changeable, not completely though, I will be showing two minimalistic dresses from Zara (surprise, surprise). They're simple but just so incredible. Promise me you won't pimp them with colourful shoes, big jewelery and crazy hairdos! They don't need to be pimped. Just go hardcore minimalistic. And opt for the wet look: a great bun and pounds and pounds of styling gel. Make sure your eyebrows are well epilated and dark (in their own colour though). Not too thin either. Skin pure and lips scarlet red, are you getting the picture?

P.S. wear industrial grey with yellow: the contrast of those two colours together is just amazing.
P.P.S. button the last dress up for an extra classy effect.

Dress one: 25.95 Euro
Dress two: 39.95 Euro

Love.

1 opmerking:

  1. I love the first dress!But I think you need to have really great legs to sport it good ;)

    x Yunes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!