woensdag 14 maart 2012

Miu Miu RTW F/W 2012-2013/ Details

By Neslihan





Hello there fashion lover,
I know the last thing you want to read about is a fall/winter collection when we're all impatiently waiting for summer, I mean spring. Still I couldn't hold myself from posting those pictures above. I mean how perfect are those shoes? They look so incredibly chic and very autumnal. I love the first two pairs because they're masculine but still have a little height. The blue ones from the second picture are just absolutely divine! The last pair remind me of my mother's 80's boots. She also had a lot of bags made from fake snake leather. And when I give her my disapproving look, she always says disillusioned: "What? That was fashion back then!" Well mum, I've got some great news for you: it's making a comeback (unfortunately).

Pictures: Vogue Paris

1 opmerking:

  1. i'm going mental over this right now! i'll have to check the collection out :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!