vrijdag 1 februari 2013

Hola holographic

By Neslihan
It was Chalayan's fall collection (RTW 2012) that introduced me to this wonderful technique and since I've got a weakness for everything that glitters, it didn't quite take me long before I fell in love with this thing called 'holographic' or a print that rather resembles the back of your CD. Or a tacky mix of metallics. Call it what you want as long as it shines and shimmers. That's why I've created this collage, to boost your mood and mine. Enjoy. (Click on the image to make it bigger.)
1) Amazing DIY clutch. Get creative here.
2) Husseyin Chalayan's RTW F/W 2012 collection
3) Shopper found here
4) The XX - Coexist
5) Hugo Boss clutch
6) Stella McCartney Resort 2012 collection
7) American Apparel swimwear (detail close up)
8) Wasteland brogues (GOT TO HAVE THESE BABIES)
9) Husseyin Chalayan's RTW F/W 2012 collection (detail)
10) 90's platforms, I'm in awe!
11) More is More (source unknown)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opinions, suggestions or questions: don't hesitate and react!